From the Coast Ranges to the Sierra Nevada: The Geology of Central California
- Geological Excursion to the Southwestern Sierra Nevada, California-Observations of the Surface Manifestations of Lithosphere Scale Processes
- Coeval Mafic-Felsic Magmatism in the Intrusive Suite of Yosemite Valley
- The Panoche Pass Region, Southern Diablo Range, California: A Showcase of Older Subduction Processes and Quaternary Landscape Evolution Related to Active Transpressional Tectonics
- Geology and Natural History of the McKenzie Table Mountain Nature Preserve, Fresno County, California
- Topographic Evolution of the Kings River Canyon: Fluvial, glacial and Hillslope Erosion Response to Late Cenozoic Uplift and Climate Change.
- Field trip along the San Andreas Fault in the Carrizo Plain
- Volcano-plutonic Plumbing Systems: A Comparison of the Jurassic Guadalupe Igneous Complex to the Cretaceous Tuolumne Batholith, Central Sierra Nevada, California